Missing in Action

As we move on with our careers and lives, it is natural that our contact information will change. Please update John Schneyer with any changes. John.Schneyer@BocaConsultants.com

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Welcome to the Blog

I created this blog primarily to post pictures I take during our excursions. Feel free to post yours here too and to comment on what you see or add new posts.

You will notice over time that I like taking pictures of people who are taking pictures. Those of you who bring cameras will probably find a few shots of you over the course of the program.

I am doing this to record our trips and share what I have seen. The comments I post are reflective of me and my feelings at the time I post them. Feel free to offer other points of view.

Regards,

"Jersey" John

No comments: