Missing in Action

As we move on with our careers and lives, it is natural that our contact information will change. Please update John Schneyer with any changes. John.Schneyer@BocaConsultants.com

Thursday, April 19, 2007

West Boca Raton Community High School

My daughter will graduate in May 2007, my son was in the first graduating class in 2006.
In only its third year, West Boca HS has already achieved an A rating and is a 5 star school.

The band, drama and choral departments regularly score at the top of the scale bringing home championships and Superior ratings. Last year, the drama department won Best Musical of the Year among many other accomplishments. This is due to the high degree of professionalism and hard work put in by the teachers and a great deal of support provided by parent volunteers. My kids have been very fortunate to have had excellent teachers helping to develop them. I think these teachers deserve more recognition and rewards for their efforts.

Yes, I am probably a bit biased since I am active at the school but, I observe a lot and appreciate the efforts the teachers make.


If you just had the breakfast, you have no idea how good these kids are. The food they prepare is outstanding and is well presented.

The first of many food lines for the day.

1 comment:

mctague said...

Were those the lines for the Metalica tickets? I sure hope they don't run out before I get mine. Metalica rules!