Missing in Action

As we move on with our careers and lives, it is natural that our contact information will change. Please update John Schneyer with any changes. John.Schneyer@BocaConsultants.com

Thursday, May 3, 2007

All The Pictures

I have added links on the right side of this page to all the pictures I have saved from each of our bus trips so far. They are grouped by each event day. I do not put all the pictures on the blog; it would take me much longer to do so and take up a lot more space.

Since I am the owner of these, the links always work for me. If a few of you would try them all out to make sure they work, I'd appreciate it. Just add a comment to this post letting me know if they all work or not.

Feel free to copy any of the pictures. I'll link to the others as we move through the program and keep the picture links on top of the stack.

"Jersey" John

1 comment:

mctague said...

Ah, come on. Where are the more incriminating pictures that you've taken?