Missing in Action

As we move on with our careers and lives, it is natural that our contact information will change. Please update John Schneyer with any changes. John.Schneyer@BocaConsultants.com

Monday, May 28, 2007

First Annual Unofficial Leadership Boca 2007 Memorial Day Golf Tournament






Ron, Celia and I go together today for a small golf game at Red Reef to help the City of Boca Raton with its budget issues. With us were Rob's wife Veronica, and friends Dr. Jeff Ritter and Ambassador Lee Hall.




Was that a condo that I just hit?



Where did my ball go?



Joel addressing the ball. "Hello, Ball!"


Sure, don't wait up for us . . .



Do I look fat in this hat?


I drove over 200 yards and this is where my ball lands?


Celia Veronica and Rob waiting for to tee up.



I better not miss . . .



Does this SUV look familiar, Jeff? That makes 2, right?


Look at the follow through!

When I can sign up for the Tour?

No comments: